Rosé Wine + Rosé Champagne + Sparkling Wine + Music + Summer… on the East End of Long Island
Buy tickets here
In July we celebrate the season with the Summer Rosé and Bubbly Fest…in the middle of a beautiful 60-acre working winery
- Join us at the picturesque Palmer Vineyards
- Take in the fresh air blowing in from Long Island Sound
- Taste dozens of refreshing rosé’s and sparkling wines
- Sample farm to table cheeses, charcuterie and craft foods from local makers
- Dance on the lawn to music
- Dress Code: summer-chic and pink. Dress to impress.
It’s wine and bubbly event of the summer.
* Important Note: Entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from rain and the elements.
Citi Cardmember? Enjoy an exclusive pre-event special talk and seminar experience on wine tasting in an intimate setting with the master winemaker and owner of Jamesport Vineyards. (Seating limited, first come/first serve)
MEET THE MAKERS
At Summer Rosé and Bubbly Fest, attendees interact face-to-face with award-winning winemakers. Sample the dozens of wines on hand, learn about the tasting notes, history and other details. Rosé and sparkling are the wines of summer!
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Face-to-face interaction with winemakers
- Three (3) hours of sampling dozens of wines and delicious light food accompaniments, including artisanal charcuterie, locally made cheeses, baked sweets and more.
- Complimentary wine glass, yours to taste from — and take home.
Light accompaniments including cheese, crackers, charcuterie, bread, and crudité (list below).
Gourmet Cheese Platters:
• White & Green Seedless Grapes
• Assorted Crackers
• Goat Cheese
• Smoked Gouda
• Sharp Vermont Cheddar
• Roquefort Bleu
Assorted Artisan Breads
• Hot & Sweet Sopressata
Dips & Olives
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Local Farm Heirloom Tomato Salsa
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Important Note: Entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from rain and the elements.
ABOUT PALMER VINEYARDS
Back in 1983 Robert Palmer, better known to his friends as Bob, had a vision. He purchased a rolling parcel of gravelly farmland on the North Fork of Long Island and cultivated his vineyard. Today, as one of the North Fork’s original wineries, Palmer Vineyards has established itself as one of the most visible and best-known Long Island estate wineries. Throughout the years, the vineyard and its wines have received numerous accolades. This praise reflects Bob Palmer’s pledge of quality and excellence. “I have to set the standards high” says Bob, “my name is on every bottle.”
TRANSPORT FROM NYC
Round trip bus transportation is available from midtown NYC, directly to the event.
Bus pick up is 9:30 AM in Midtown (for 12 PM Session) 1:30 PM (for 4 PM Session). Purchase Ticket + Round Trip bus at checkout. BUS PICK-UP: On 41st Street between Lexington and 3rd Ave, south side, nearer 3rd Ave, in front of Duane Reade.
*Did you know? You can get a 15% discount when you attend with 10 or more people. Just the choose amount of tickets you want from the 15% Group Discount drop down menu on our checkout page.